Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to find where the ECU is on a P11, I remember a thread for a P10 ECU, is it in the same place (pass. side?)
A pic would would be helpful if you've got it.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I am pretty sure that the ECU is located right under the center dash section. Sorta like behind and under the ashtray area. If you're looking to reset it, i think the reset screw is on the passenger side, however I'm not 100% sure if that holds true for a P11, I know that's how it is for the P10 and I'm pretty sure it's the same on both.

·
Registered
19 Posts
what would you have to reset it for if you don't mind me asking??

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here's a couple reason's why...

NismoPC said:
Usually when you modify the car in such a way that it effects air flow, exhaust, air/fuel mixture, timing, etc. Just allows the ECU to re-learn the changes and acknowledge the changing.

Just good practice when installing an intake, header, exhaust, cams, advancing the timing, etc.
g20t94 said:
I was able to resolved my engine light freakin' problem by resetting my ECU. I thought I had to replace my EGR valve. Before you go into conclusion that it was your EGR or any possible problems, make sure to try resetting your ECU first.
I installed new spark plugs, and didnt push all the way on one of them, after I resolved that problem, the check eng. light came on. I installed new plugs, and the light is still on, so I need to reset my ECU.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need a pic please!

Where on the driver's side? Does anyone have a pic??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts