Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you guys recommend to get dealer parts from. I know of Courtesy Nissan, but do they sell Infiniti parts. Mainly I need motor mounts and misc. bolts and gaskets, but also I know courtesy sell perf. parts also. Does anyone know who to talk to or say I;m from so I get a better deal. Thanks:evil:

·
Registered
5,266 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
MR. RYTE said:
Yeah, that is Joe Tesensky of Scottsdale Infiniti. If you order thru the site be sure to call and check up on the part. Ive run into instances where the request did not make it.

You can speak to Brian there as well, pretty cool guy.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I agree with everyone else. Infiniti of Scottsdale (1-800-955-9181)if u want to order some OEM parts. I've ordered a couple things from them so far, and I've gotten pretty good deals on them :cheeky: Good Luck !

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yeah! Infiniti of Scottsdale are awesome people. They are very friendly and answers some of your questions if they could. I also found that their parts are cheaper than the rest.

·
Registered
586 Posts
check out Courtsey Nissan of Richardson, TX go to the parts link or you can click on the Sentra link to see if they have anything or if you want, call them on their toll free number ask for Brian (he's the moderator of SR20DEforum ) he also offers a discount when you mention his site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts