Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know where i can mount my pS2 i try the glove box but it did not fit:*(

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
casual said:
how about under passenger seat?
casual

Thats where mines is!! =) :cool: Actually I spent 4 hours moving my inverter to the trunk so I can have just the PS2 under the seat and not the inverter too. I screw it right next to the Bose amp. and I put a switch where the e-brake is so I can turn on the inverter. Ill take some pics. :cool:

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
i'm bout to put mine in the trunk (but it's moveable, thats only when i'm showin it off) and the controller goes under the carpet and into the arm rest thing. it looks pretty cool in there, my box gets done on sat. so i'm gonna get some pics and put them up with everything mounted.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
tdog551 said:
i'm bout to put mine in the trunk (but it's moveable, thats only when i'm showin it off) and the controller goes under the carpet and into the arm rest thing. it looks pretty cool in there, my box gets done on sat. so i'm gonna get some pics and put them up with everything mounted.

Sounds good... I will take some pics of my install when I get my new website host... :lol:

·
Registered
411 Posts
just wondering, when do u use a ps2 is ur car? when driving, i hope not. and do they skip when u hit a bump?

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
i use mine a lot at school. i get there a lil early and eat breakfast and watch a movie while i'm waiting for the bell. and if you ever go on trips, it's a neccesity. i picked ps2 cause i figured it wouldn't bounce much, hell you can flip it and set it in whatever postion you want (except upside down) and it will play

1 - 7 of 7 Posts