Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

81 - 100 of 170 Posts

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
02-03 members, where you at? Atomic, WickedG35, MP2050, Fray, GDubinVegas, tnpartsguy, seneb, domiken, freaktroll, midnightg20, 1999g, rlman41299, etc?
my P11 role models.

I liked your chicken avatar better Akuma.
+1.

Yup, still got the G and its still my daily driver. Getting close to 90k. Not bad for a 99. Thinking about selling most of the stuff I never put on the car.
first dibs go to locals? :naughty:

·
Registered
20,791 Posts
Freaktroll is still up here in Seattle somewhere, but we only see him driving around town once in a while he hasn't been to any meets in like 3 years.

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Still around.

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
we got the old school players and the new school fools. its funny when you been around for a while and you notice the patterns of asked questions that have all been asked time and time agian for many years.
i dont know if its just me and I have been working on these cars for a long time but I really think nissan and infiniti are very easy cars to figure out and diagnose problems. one just needs a good basic knowladge and understaning on how cars work. but I beleave most are to lazy to understand things and want someone to tell them how to fix their car lol.

reason while I usually only help people that are willing to do tests. I basicly try to give them knowlage so they dont have to ask so many questions rather than just tell them what I think it may be

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
I feel like in order to be considered an OG, you have to be or have been a sponsor.

I was indeed a sponsor many moons ago.. both on the previous board that went belly up and this one..

I actually am disappointed with many of the noobs here now too damn lazy to use the search feature on questions that have been asked over and over and over and over

81 - 100 of 170 Posts