Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

101 - 120 of 175 Posts

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
i was a sponser i think in either 04 or 05 or mabe both i thingk when desighns invented the sponcer arcade. i would sponcer agian but Im going threw rough times and money is tight. I would not sponcer to get perks other than a pm box that does not fill up every time i look at it.

im with chris on the fact that kinda goes wich i state earlyer about the search and obtaining knowladge I support that.But on the real note im not hear to take Im more are less here to give.
I like reading new projects in the right direction and love to give advice to help aid people in the right direction are show options to people they didnt know they had. I had some pretty great times back in the day from this place and I feel that my goal is to give back and I do what I can. I my freinds have alot to give but but what i give must be used and not neglected

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
I've only been around since '04. And I've sponsored up from the beginning! It's simple, the $$ I saved from doing the first repair myself (from searching posts/threads & researching how-to's) instead of taking it to a mechanic, was enough to cover membership for the first 3 years! Not to mention all the $$ I've saved from all the contacts/great deals/GB's, has paid for all the others years to date!!

But I have to give a huge shoutout to real old-time members trinispeed, atomicG, G_Rider, etc and especially Loek! They've been great help & friends over the years!!!

And I couldn't agree more with Chris & p10det's comments about newbs & lazy members who are just too lazy to spend more than 5 minutes searching/researching! I thought it was just me getting old, but they are right, the trend is to just start a new thread. And when you suggest it, they get defensive and/or tell you get lost if you do! REALLY!?!?

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
Class of 2007 here lol

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
snickers aka g20tir curt dragon aka tealturboser I remember you guys from day one when ya joined
snickers I think your old p10 set up was in turbo mag. it also funny how small the world is when I met lawrence owner of intech racing and he said he new you cuase your car was on his dyno.

its funny how all the guys in the performance and fabrication game are all connected in one way are another

·
WCMIII/SR2012 FLAKER
5,201 Posts
Been p10-less since 12-08 but im still here! :thumbsup:

& yep, to many lazy newbs that are too lazy to use the search feature to help solve their problems, but they are on-point to put in their "haha's" & "lol's" at the end of a question they need help/advice on! :zoinks:

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
I'm still here. Not sure if I'm old school or not. I have no g20. I just like the people.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
i. am. so. young

and about the searches, this is what i have to say:

as a newb, its hard to search because ur all bombared with all these threads and u have questions and all these great members are answering and its like: ZOMG!! i can ask stuff and get answered. but all in all, we only learn after being told to search after a while, its like we dont beleive the questions could have been answered already. and especiall in my case: this is my first technical forum were i could ask non opinion questions. so if its sum1's first forum theres no way on earth their gonna think about searching.

101 - 120 of 175 Posts