Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

121 - 140 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Whats up guys? Glad to see many of you are still around and doing well. I moved on to bikes after the G, now I’m onto boats and currently own a beater 2006 Infiniti G35 that I rescued from being junked and fixed up, 2009 Nissan Fuga (RHD) which is an M35 (I live in The Bahamas now). I still secretly hope to buy another G20 someday and modify it well, I follow you all on Facebook. I wrench a lot thanks to the G20 and all of you and I am still an NYCG. Maybe we should start posting pictures and get this thread moving.

·
Administrator
5,852 Posts
8 year thread bump. Still got the G. Just picked up a Camry XSE for the wifey.
View attachment 19720
Hooollleeyyyyy shite, the man himself! Hey buddy!

Still here!
Me too!

Whats up guys? Glad to see many of you are still around and doing well. I moved on to bikes after the G, now I’m onto boats and currently own a beater 2006 Infiniti G35 that I rescued from being junked and fixed up, 2009 Nissan Fuga (RHD) which is an M35 (I live in The Bahamas now). I still secretly hope to buy another G20 someday and modify it well, I follow you all on Facebook. I wrench a lot thanks to the G20 and all of you and I am still an NYCG. Maybe we should start posting pictures and get this thread moving.
Heyyyooooooo NYCG4LYFE ha.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Kevin! Damn long time no talk. You all are OG's!

I finished all medical training in 2018 and back in VT full time. Got a 2017 GTR, went full bolt ons and pushing 600whp and 630wqt. Life is good!

I think my Turbo post still lives on, although pics don't work :(

·
Registered
20,795 Posts
Hey all.

I never left g20.net. And surprise! I drive a silver jdm hp10 primera. Or my other silver jdm hp10 primera. Or the gray hnp10 primera. But not the mystic green p11, because the Feds won't let it in the country and the Canadian border is closed to go visit her.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I hadn't been on in forever, but have been on a bit in the last few weeks. Still driving my P10, but upgrading to a better one here shortly. Wish everyone was still on here instead of Facebook. I got rid of Facebook awhile back and that was where most of the Gnetters ended up, unfortunately. Nothing like a forum, but this one's kinda dead now.

·
Super Moderator
15,097 Posts
I hadn't been on in forever, but have been on a bit in the last few weeks. Still driving my P10, but upgrading to a better one here shortly. Wish everyone was still on here instead of Facebook. I got rid of Facebook awhile back and that was where most of the Gnetters ended up, unfortunately. Nothing like a forum, but this one's kinda dead now.
Need details about a better P10

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Hey Dane! Long time!

Picked up the overpriced Autech P10 that it seems everyone passed on. Mine's getting up there in age and I wanted to start fresh with something clean that I'd hold onto hopefully forever. Was about to just get mine repainted, but decided I'd kick myself forever if I didn't get what I always thought was a unicorn I'd never see. Gonna be an overall performance and interior downgrade from mine, but I'm excited to have a unique piece of history. Not able to use boost much anyway when I'm sitting in traffic most of the time, and a black leather interior isn't the best in 100+ degree weather. Supposed to be delivered late this week or early next. I'd keep mine too if I had more garage space, but the wife isn't wanting to start a used car lot.

121 - 140 of 175 Posts