Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

161 - 167 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Got most of my suspension swapped over from my old P10 tonight (braces and bars). Still need to do coilovers. It came with what looked like Tein/KYB SR Special combos. Springs had no markings on them but they were Tein green. Nowhere near as low as my Teins on my other P10 though.

There was a Diamond KeePer bubble decal on one of the windows, so I googled it and apparently it’s some kind of Japanese car wash/coating method. It’s ridiculously shiny, so I’m hoping it isnt all part of a system where if I stop taking it there to be coated, it starts flaking and gets dull. Basically it looks like they wash it and clearcoat it with each visit. Would explain the gloss, but might also explain why the paint looks newer than 81k Kms and the rest looks older.

That gearbox sounds like a nightmare. Hope they get your parts quickly. You guys have a track up by you? Nearest one we have is just a drag strip...no real course to speak of,

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
There are two in Washington, two in Oregon I think. Never been to any of them.

In August I've decided to go to Laguna Seca. :p

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
They are building another real track in Bremerton. FIA certified.

I’m back on the try to put snickers together again again.

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
My entire life they have said they are building a track in Bremerton. I'll believe it when I see it.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
So I’ve had weird door lock gremlins in both of my other P10s before, but this one takes the cake. After taking the key out of the ignition, opening the driver door causes all other doors in the car to lock. This is fantastic when arriving at your destination with a car full of people. Wonder if there’s a way to deactivate the power door locks. Is it as simple as pulling a fuse?

161 - 167 of 167 Posts