Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you guys go there and tell me which one looks the most like ours or which one will work on a 93.5 G20 with GC's and AGX's?

http://www.suspension.com/Bumpstop.htm

I have no clue which ones to purchase. Does anyone have any of these or know which one to get? THANKS

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Don't get any of those. Call motivational.net and get the bump stops they sell. I think they are made by Koni.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That web address doesn't work, so i can't get there number. Also approxamitly how much do they cost i don't want to spend $100 on bumpstops thats just seems retarded.:monster: . Can you give me a link or phone number please

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
20 bucks a piece ... I am waiting for you to get them first to see if they are worth it ....lol

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
poppy_morenito said:
20 bucks a piece ... I am waiting for you to get them first to see if they are worth it ....lol
What are you using on you setup?
I am not gonna buy them for $20 a piece thats ridiculous.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
The shop I use just cut mine. Every once in a while I hit a hard bump and I feel it but not often butthe oil pan is hurting bad .. will post that ordeal in seperate thread

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another question, do we have bumpstops on all four because i don't remeber putting anything on my front shocks, So i'm really confused plus i have been looking around and most places only have them for the rear suspension. So i ask WTF.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
If you don't want to spend much money on your bumpstops, just cut them. =)

Do a search on bumpstops and you should be able to find the pic I posted.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah , i already did a search on bumpstops but the problem is the picture didn't work. Also i'm not sure i have anything on the front as it is. I don't remeber transferiing anything over.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts