• Upcoming Alfa Romeo cars

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need advice from other members. I might be thinking about buying a new car. Here are the following choices: 1994 Alfa Romeo spider veloce; 1994 Alfa Romeo 164 LS; New Mini cooper or cooper s; Subaru WRX; Mazdaspeed Protege; VW Jetta VR6 with DOHC; Upcoming Alfa Romeo(There is rumer that Alfa Romeo will sell cars here again.)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I would either get a Jetta VR6 or a WRX. If you want a nice interior, good looks and a sweet six get the Jetta. If speed is ypur thing get the WRX.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
If it's not going to be your only car get the Mini S. That thing looks like it's going to be a hoot! I wouldn't get it if it's going to be your only ride. Get the WRX in that case. :)

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
...but what about....

The anniversary edition of the VW GTI... that seems like it will be pretty cool too...

....otherwise my vote would be for the Mini Cooper S.... (forget the regular Mini) ....but be leary because it is a BMW and that means BMW maintenance issues... My former Z3 was in the shop a lot for electrical glitches and it was a pain in the butt.... so now the Z3 is gone....

·
Registered
354 Posts
lol those are some sh*tty choices.
what about 2002 g20, rsx type s, the 2dr C class, or wait for the new Honda Accord Coupes to come out next year
wrx is tight but yea it's uglly, i don't know much about alpha romeos and we alll know jettas are for girls
= )

·
Registered
211 Posts
Alfas are beautiful.
Alfa 156 Gran Turismo Alleggerita(GTA)

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
I think that the jetta is one of the sharpest looking cars on the road right now. Then the addition of the VR6 just simply makes me go Jetta. No questions

·
Registered
218 Posts
Screw the VR6. Get the 1.8T. Not as much power out of the box, but much easier to hot rod.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Cue-Ball said:
Screw the VR6. Get the 1.8T. Not as much power out of the box, but much easier to hot rod.
I'd rather have a N/A car than a car with forced induction.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts