Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
♥
3,947 Posts
thats the under seat mount, same as mine. you could mount it in the trunk if you wanted to.

edit: the 99's diddnt come with pre drilled holes on the under side of the seat. once you get the seat out(i completely removed the whole thing and took it inside) you will have to fumble with the mount to get it under some wires, and supports, to sit correctly, and flush. then drill your holes.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
The red bar is a solid support, and the smaller 2 wires in yellow control the forward/backward motion of the seat. the changer mount must be positioned under all of these so they may still function. the changer itself will mount over these, but there is enough room left between the mount and chnager to opperate freely. so basically you will be sandwiching all these things between the mount, and the changer.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What got me thinking that i could also be used as a vertical trunk mount was that it looks like it might be able to.

Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
436 Posts
slimlou said:
A trunk mount looks like this:
Where does this trunk mount go?
I have a horizontal trunk mount and the CD changer is quite in the way.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
littledog said:
Where does this trunk mount go?
I have a horizontal trunk mount and the CD changer is quite in the way.
According to the installation instructions, it gets mounted on the left hand side of the trunk. Tucks neatly in the corner. The p/n I have for it is 999U4-AL004. Take a look at these pics. Trunk Mounting Bracket Pictures. Yours is mounted off the upper deck, right in the middle of the trunk eh? Completely reduces the opening of the trunk so you can't get bigger stuff inside.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts