Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to replacing my clutch soon and need some opinions. I've read some stuff on sr20deforum.com but everyones opinions really vary. Well it seems like for daily driving the JWT pressure plate and OE disc would be fine. I'm not going to be modifing anything crazy so I think this should be fine... Do I have to contact JWT for these parts? or are there other vendors that carry JWT? or should I get ACT?

·
Registered
49 Posts
i use to run a clutch masters stage III in my SE-R. it was streetable but it felt like it put a whole hell of alot more power to the ground. im probably going with the same setup on my p11.

well when it needs it anyway

·
Registered
246 Posts
Clutches

I know that in the past JWt had the P/PL's made by Clutch Masters. CM was known for making junk clutch kits. I used to be the only Authorized Dealer for CM in Arizona when I worked for APEX Motorsports. They had horrible customer service and horribe business ethics. We dropped them while I was still at APEX a couple of years back.

Now, I only carry ACT or Clutch Net clutches. ACT offers a Heavy Duty Pressure plate which has 45% more clamping force than stock and Clutch Net carries a P/Pl with 50% more clamping force over stock. I woudl say run an organic/stock disc with either one of these P/PL's and you should have a great clutch!

·
Registered
14 Posts
If I were you I would have to go with the ACT Clutch they are a very fair price and they are a very good clutch.... With your setup I would go with the ACT stage 2 clutch with the Aluminum flywheel and you can get the clutch and the flywheel for about $400. ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
ARE YOU SERIOUS A.....A CLUTCH AND FLYWHEEL FOR $400 .... I NEED MORE INFO. FOR THAT PRICE I NEED A SETUP TOO

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey guys...thanks for your input...today I ordered a ACT Pressure Plate...not the extreme but the one right below that...it was alot cheaper than JWT and people are saying they are about the same....I'm also will be getting just a stock OE clutch...heard this is a good setup for good pedal feel and little more extra grab...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts