1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
That's f'ing weird.. i dunno what it is tho

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think the kit comes from New Zealand but im not sure tho.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
that front lip looks like the one you can get in the UK direct from a Nissan dealer as this is a genuine Nissan accessory.Fits all P11 Primeras a part from the Gt ,as the Gt has a cut out in the front bumper.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The guy who owns this car i from denmark and is known as TeamNissan in here.

It is an extra lip you can buy here in europe from the nissandealer. He also has 18" and a 110mm drop on his car

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nmb1022 -- have you ever heard of this lip being adapted to a US-spec P11? I have yet to see it on a G20, but i'd love to be the first to try it! I'm assuming the lip is urethane or ABS plastic though, since it is a Nissan part...so it would be very difficult to adapt it to the G20's bumper...

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
if the p11 g20 front bumper is the same dimensions as the p11 primera that front lip will fit.If someone posts the dimensions of the g20 bumper i will gladley check for you all.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cool thanks a lot GT UK...you've been a big help. I'll try to get those dimensions for you ASAP...does anyone happen to know the dimensions of the G20 bumper already? It would be real helpful, or maybe even if you know the dimensions of the WW lip?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.