Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a '92 G20 and my stock wheel is absolultely toast. i have do not have an airbag. i want to replace it with a momo wheel and i've looked around on web sites and they only offer hubs for 93-98 G20s, adaptor #3511. i found a thread, http://g20.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2268[/B] ]which wheel adaptor? [/B] , that says someone found an adaptor for their 91 with part #3510, but they did not say where they found it. i have searched all over the place and come up empty. could someone please tell me where i can find one? thanks.

J-Bone
'92 G20 5spd

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I'm pretty certain that I'm using P/N 3511 on mine.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I ordered a hub direct from MOMO USA for my '91 P10....my cousin from Wheels Direct called MOMO in Cali and they said they had only one hub left in stock for my car so I ordered it. They said the part # was 3510. I tried some other shops first, but I got the same answer from all of them: "They're on backorder from Italy.", and MOMO's Canadian distributor didn't have it in stock either.

The only thing you could do right now is find a shop somewhere that just might have it in stock....maybe somewhere that specializes in Nissan's.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
G_Rider said:
I ordered a hub direct from MOMO USA for my '91 P10....my cousin from Wheels Direct called MOMO in Cali and they said they had only one hub left in stock for my car so I ordered it. They said the part # was 3510. I tried some other shops first, but I got the same answer from all of them: "They're on backorder from Italy.", and MOMO's Canadian distributor didn't have it in stock either.

The only thing you could do right now is find a shop somewhere that just might have it in stock....maybe somewhere that specializes in Nissan's.

Try LTB Motorsports.

http://www.ltbmotorsports.com

Tell them you need a hub adapter for a 91 Sentra SE-R. They are familiar with this car and it takes the same hub.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks. i'll check out the shops and ltb.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts