Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black '02 g20 with sports package...which muffler should I get?





or






and anyone know if they will fit my car ok without any modifications?

The AMG style has 3.5" tips and the DTM has 3" tips
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
Mine is black too. I'm thinking about gettin the Greddy Exhaust - looks like there is a GB - just waiting more news on Luke.
 

·
G20.net Founder
Joined
·
2,110 Posts
Chekmi21 said:
and anyone know if they will fit my car ok without any modifications?

The AMG style has 3.5" tips and the DTM has 3" tips
What do you mean without modifications? Just bolt it on? I doubt it unless it specifially says for at USDM P11 G20. Those look like generic mufflers and you'll need to get a muffler shop to weld them on along with some hangers. No biggie though there should be a tonne of shops in your area that specialize in that kind of thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AMG style is the first one and DTM is the second one.



Oh so like if I brought it to MIDAS or something?
Or does it have to be like a body shop?

I meant that...as in modifications...like would I have to do anything to my rear bumper like cut a bigger whole or something...


Does anyone know how an AROSPEED muffler sounds?
I heard it gives a real throaty and deep sound
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yo G20 Sport 2002....werd werd werd
I'm leaning more towards the AMG style

I saw it on your car....looks freakin ILL NANA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yo g20 sport 2002.....that would be phat. I would really appreciate that. I'm like 100% certain now that the AMG is for me. I'll probably order it this week. Thanx bro
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
424 Posts
Chekmi21 said:
Yo g20 sport 2002.....that would be phat. I would really appreciate that. I'm like 100% certain now that the AMG is for me. I'll probably order it this week. Thanx bro
The DTM has a very unique look. Better style I think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,683 Posts
Exhaust

Its a shame you aint in the uk,because you can have a custom system with just one back box and no other box's at all and a 6 inch tail on it.They look awsome and sound fantastice with a filter.Check out www.topgear.co.uk they make awsome systems.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,683 Posts
exhaust

sorry if you look on the top gear site click on exhausts,then click on power flow exhausts:bandit:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
863 Posts
Chekmi21 said:
I have a black '02 g20 with sports package...which muffler should I get?





or






and anyone know if they will fit my car ok without any modifications?

The AMG style has 3.5" tips and the DTM has 3" tips
I will not recomend you the arospeed dual muffler. I use to have one, and the noise is beyond tolerance. You will loose your ears with that. You can't hear anything when the car is in the 3k to 4k rpm range.
It's so bad, I took it out, and put the OEM muffler again.

My .02

:tired:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
$H!T for realz??? Someone told me that the arospeed muffler wasnt too loud but sounded nice...DAMN THIS.

I like the look....hmmm what can I do. I want the look...I don't much care about the sound. But I did some research and the exhaust tips are almost as much as the whole muffler so I was figuring getting the same muffler...

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A MUFFLER THAT ISN'T TOO LOUD AND DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A GHETTO CIVIC MUFFLER.....that looks like the AMG style???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
863 Posts
Chekmi21 said:
$H!T for realz??? Someone told me that the arospeed muffler wasnt too loud but sounded nice...DAMN THIS.

I like the look....hmmm what can I do. I want the look...I don't much care about the sound. But I did some research and the exhaust tips are almost as much as the whole muffler so I was figuring getting the same muffler...

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A MUFFLER THAT ISN'T TOO LOUD AND DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A GHETTO CIVIC MUFFLER.....that looks like the AMG style???
It's not only noisy outside, you feel like a vibration inside the car that want to make your ears explode. Really very bad.
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top