Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A newbie question here, I just got my 1995 G20 5-Speed. I just wanna keep it stock since its my daily driver.

I just changed the oil and filter and threw in 4 qts of 5w30 dino oil and a new STP oil filter. I wanna do the tranny fluid next.... how many quarts are required for the tranny?

can anyone recommend anything equivalent to OEM???

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
there is a "how-to" on here somewhere about tranny fluid, it also has different recommendations for tranny oil.

but for oil it should be 3.5 quarts but some put in a full 4. also i would use an OEM oil filter they have proven to be the best.

offtopic: got any more pics of your evo :naughty: ??

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cryss said:
there is a "how-to" on here somewhere about tranny fluid, it also has different recommendations for tranny oil.

but for oil it should be 3.5 quarts but some put in a full 4. also i would use an OEM oil filter they have proven to be the best.

offtopic: got any more pics of your evo :naughty: ??

I got tons....I'll post a few here and the rest in the off topic, other car section

At a local "abandoned" airfield, 7000 X 300 FT of open "runway" :naughty:

At Atco Raceway, NJ

At Atco Raceway, NJ

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
05YellowEVO8 said:
I got tons....I'll post a few here and the rest in the off topic, other car section

At a local "abandoned" airfield, 7000 X 300 FT of open "runway" :naughty:
At Atco Raceway, NJ
Damn nice!!!! Abandoned tooo.. sheeit!;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ERIKbronx said:
Damn nice!!!! Abandoned tooo.. sheeit!;)

Well not quite..... its in Brooklyn. The NYPD, US Coast guard and the NY sanitation dept use that area to conduct its operations and to train their staff.....

A lot of people go here and stunt their sport bikes, fly their RC helicopters and airplanes, and when i had my SRT4 I would do "roll" races against my buddies EVO and some sport bikes.....

Now I hear that the police patrol that park pretty thouroughly..... heck the NYPD's air unit is based there

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ERIKbronx said:
I have to say to go with Redline MT-90 fluid. Some of the other brands will give that stiff thick feel in the winter, when the tranny is cold. www.myoilshop.com
how about Pennzoil Synchromesh?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts