Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Which of the two would you go with??

2K views 37 replies 25 participants last post by  spoold. 
#1 · (Edited)
Im actually thinking of doing my whole exhaust system on my P10.... and Im thinking of doing a magnaflow muffler...still not sure which of the two yet... Which do you guys think would look better on a P10????

OR​

The problem Im thinking is ....Im also installing my headers and doing 2.25 mandrel bend piping with no cats....Now with either exhaust, headers, and no cats do u think I should also install a resonator....I dont want it to be crazy loud and sound like a honda ricer. ..lol...sorry you honda guys but I hate them hondas...lol

See less See more
#2 ·
Dont get me wrong I want a nice sound ...I just dont want a very high pitch sound like hondas have....plus I dont wanna have to get headphones to listen to music in my car ....lol.....times like these I miss my 2001 Jetta VR6 with a Borla exhaust ....people would ask me what exhaust I used cause it sounded so sweet like a VW R32.... :(

#6 ·
i like the second choice also

#8 ·
Sco0terzsl said:
Uh, Don't get a borla exhaust unless you plan on having multiple resonator's. Other than that I love my borla :dead:

Definately get the bottom one, it looks more like stock ;)
"It's got 500 hp and a borla exhaust system."

#17 ·
Yeah after seein Nelsons exhaust ...I must say 4 dia tip is too big...I dont mind cutting a bit of the bumper, In fact I was already planning on it...Magnaflow doesnt make a single tip exhaust with a smaller dia other then 4....so I may go with this one

#20 ·
:baffled: The dual tip is almost like the dual tip Remus that most of you use....I just think dual tips are used more for European cars ...but the hell with it ....It should look nice.... I just dont like mixing European parts on a Jap car or Jap parts on a European car.....but thats just me...lol

#21 · (Edited)
dude, $275 seems like a ton of money to spend on a muffler alone... I dont recommend anyone EVER deal with JGY customs, but you can get a 2 1/2" mandrel bent cat-back for $299 from them... http://www.jgycustoms.com/serg20/exhaust.htm

#26 ·
Well that dual tip exhaust from magnaflow I posted...I wasnt gonna pay the $200 and something for it ... I just went to magnaflow.com just to view the universal mufflers they had...I can get it for $120 shipped on ebay....lol...plus I got a guy by my house that will install my headers with a resonator plus this muffler with a 2.25 mandrel bend pipe ...it will cost me no more then $450 and thats pushing it... Hey not bad installed plus he is also installing the headers....lol :naughty:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.