Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can find white face guages for a 2000 P11? I just need someone to point me in the right direction. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
I dont think anyone makes aftermarket white gage faceplates. If you really want one you will have to purchase the whole cluster from a 2002 G20 from the dealer. They come standard with the 2002 models...try www.infinitipartsusa.com send in a request and let us know how much they are...

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
www.mmrusa.com will do them, but the catch is, you'd have to send your current gauges in to them for a couple weeks... so if you don't mind driving around with no gauges, go for it :)

·
Registered
710 Posts
atomic-G said:
www.mmrusa.com will do them, but the catch is, you'd have to send your current gauges in to them for a couple weeks... so if you don't mind driving around with no gauges, go for it :)
Update on this:

I have P10 gauges in the works there already...so in 3 weeks everyone will be able to buy a set from them for the P10!

Woo hoo! yes thank yous to me please ;)

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
How much where they.?:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
710 Posts
TIZAO said:
How much where they.?:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:
umm they'll be $85 normal...and $105 i believe with custom lettering on them. The cool thing is that they arent cheesy stick ons...actual replacements.

I got white faced with red letters.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Cool and thanks .. I gues I call sell these oone from import whatever ... I never installed them becuase I wanted real ones

·
Registered
635 Posts
awsome can't wait till they make em' I want a set too. I pulled up by a p10 a year ago in San Diego and it had indiglos. Are these indiglo too or just real white faces. I spent a few hours this weekend practicing taking off needles in a junk yard. It's not that hard.

·
Registered
710 Posts
G-DSTNY said:
awsome can't wait till they make em' I want a set too. I pulled up by a p10 a year ago in San Diego and it had indiglos. Are these indiglo too or just real white faces. I spent a few hours this weekend practicing taking off needles in a junk yard. It's not that hard.
Indiglo gauge faces? Huh..neat. Actually i just saw a set of those on sale on eBay...however i think they might just look a little too ricey...

I have blue indiglo needles and white faced gauges with red numbers...so i think that'll look cool at night.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I just checked out the website and it appears like these are non-indiglos just stock colored replacements. I think this is great because I don't like indiglos that much. My friends that have them think they are kinda distracting and we allways stress out whenever a cop pulls by us because they stand out too much and gives the freakin pigs an excuse to harrass you till the next batch is ready at Dunkin. Do you have any pictures of yours????

·
Registered
710 Posts
G-DSTNY said:
Do you have any pictures of yours????
I hear ya on the indiglos, i think the stand out too much and are distracting.

I will have pictures in about 3 weeks when they come back from motorsport...i'll post them.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Dope and you have a 93.5 auto too so the redline is perfect. Dang I hope they finish in 3 weeks..I'm going to go email them right now that I'm interested.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
A380Driver - those are the ones I wanted too, white gauges, red lettering with the red illuminating at night :) - it's going to look sweet - get some pictures when you install em! Now if only someone would take the plunge with a P11.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
casual here
ready to take the plunge with p11

what seps should i take i'm at your mercy do i just take it out and ship it
99 white p11
i guess white with red #'s
would they let me gewt white on white

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
http://www.mmrusa.com/gauges.htm

There are 11 different types to choose from. Mentions it will take 4 weeks to produce and ship.

Since there is no application for the P11, you can call them at 1-888-542-3626 and ask them about the process.

I take it that the P10 and P11 gauges are not the same?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
atomic-G said:
http://www.mmrusa.com/gauges.htm

There are 11 different types to choose from. Mentions it will take 4 weeks to produce and ship.

Since there is no application for the P11, you can call them at 1-888-542-3626 and ask them about the process.

I take it that the P10 and P11 gauges are not the same?

The P10 and P11 guages are unfortunately different.

·
Registered
710 Posts
cas8_1999 said:
casual here
ready to take the plunge with p11

what seps should i take i'm at your mercy do i just take it out and ship it
99 white p11
i guess white with red #'s
would they let me gewt white on white
Hey Casual...

Call Motorsport 888-542-3626 and ask for Terry...hes the gauge guy. Tell him exactly what you're doing about sending yours in first...etc etc..and whatd youd like.

Id also type up some instructions and stick them in the box along with your gauge faces. He'll give you the address to send them too and I believe they only take money orders now so you'll hafta grab one of those. Good luck! :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts