Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just to find out how big of an interest there is in these, InfinitiPartsUsa.com will be offering the factory 2002 SPORT Titanium/White guages for around $170 + shipping shortly. They will have an ETA on Wed or Thursday of this week and are supposed to call me to advise me of when they will be shipping. What I am trying to find out is how many people would be interested in possibly doing a group buy on these if we can get them talked into it...?

Here is a link to them: http://www.infinitipartsusa.com/Product.asp?Productid=1525

I will keep you all updated as it all progresses and at least let you know what I find out on shipping dates...

·
Registered
343 Posts
shame they wont fit my primera or I'd be in!!

Kev

·
Registered
522 Posts
I was the first to get the gauges from Infinitipartsusa (Infiniti of Scottsdale), in fact they came in just today. Sort of a guinea pig for them.

Results: They only fit the 2002 G20s. The connectors in the back are different from that of earlier P11s. :*(

Oh well, time for custom work.

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
jmgladden said:

Results: They only fit the 2002 G20s. The connectors in the back are different from that of earlier P11s. :*(

It may only be the 99's which are different. That's my guess anyhow... I'll try to dig something up today.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I will take some pictures before I take the part back, so you can see what it looks like from the back. Should get them up here in about an hour or so.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Depending on what is involved I might be interested if you guys need some people for a group buy. Just keep me posted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts