Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what color the guage's were on the G20. My '98 200SX comes with white guages ffrom the factory, does the G20? I'm interested in the P11 version only.=) I will be purchasing one and never thought about it until now. Thanks for your help guys and gals.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AARRGGHH!!!! There go's another hundred or so for white faces. Does any car company have taste and offer it for less than 200K? F*$kers.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I just got in an extra set of gauge faces for a P10. I will be sending these off to Mantaray Motorsport Racing becuase they will do a new silk screening of the gauge face to make it white background....not those stick on white ones.

I will ask them if they will use this to develop a guage face template so you could just order them like many other cars without having to send yours in and wait...etc etc. PM if you are interested in having a real white gauge face made for your P10.

Thanks.

http://www.mmrusa.com/gauges.htm

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THanks for the input. preciate it. I will be looking for the P11 guage's though. Maybe I'll rip them out of my 200 (J/K)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts