Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dude we all have to admit that the coolest looking G20 is probably the one on that banner. Who owns that by the way? and if you know that do you also know the list of modifications he did...cuz ya that is a tight ass g20.
Second best belongs to atomic g..his car is tight tooo

·
Registered
25 Posts
the car on the top is not the coolest G20 by far... no offence

there is much sweeter P10's and P11's
such as primera mans and Georges

sorry dude wrong! haha

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
That is Dakine's G20. I'm not sure what mods are done to it, but he/she has a custom grill, custom lightbrows and some type of suspension setup. I'm sure when the Readers Ride section works, we'll all find out. What makes Dakine's car stand out is, in my opinion the emphasis taken on the pictures. All of Dakine's pictures have a very nice backdrop to them, from the colorful artwork in the banner above to the fighter jet picture (that was cool). The proper picture will make the G20 look better than it is. Thanks for considering me :).

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does anyone know what type of cutum grill and light brow that is and if you know the site wheere i can find the rest of the pics of his car at?...no prob atomic ..ever considereing changing your grill or at least painting it red?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Dakine had a group buy on the custom grill he/she made, but that is over and done with I believe. Yahnozha shows "HOW TO" make your own custom grill here - http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t38620.html

You might want to look back on past threads on automotive forums, because Dakine posted some of his pictures there - or you could wait till the READERS RIDE section here @ g20.net is live.

I'll be changing my grill in a few months when it arrives from that island in the far East :).

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
atomic-G said:
What makes Dakine's car stand out is, in my opinion the emphasis taken on the pictures. All of Dakine's pictures have a very nice backdrop to them, from the colorful artwork in the banner above to the fighter jet picture
Yeah no kidding those were/are some excellent pics! I wish I could take pics like that. :-\

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Wow, maybe if find I nice background my car will look lke that !!! Hmmm I have a few hours to kill before I go to work .... South Beach here I come ...lol

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Dont copy my style !!! Go to Hialeah andtake some pics ..lol

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DUDE trust me i took some pics of my car in the sand by the beach by Laguna Beach here in Cali and they turned out good but not like Dakine...i think the car has something to do with the picture turning out nice,,,don't u guys think so too?

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Myinfinitig20 said:
DUDE trust me i took some pics of my car in the sand by the beach by Laguna Beach here in Cali and they turned out good but not like Dakine...i think the car has something to do with the picture turning out nice,,,don't u guys think so too?

Well yes but if I put some hotties on the hood it can't hurt for sure ...lol..

Illusive we have to catch up soon.. BTW do recognize my car now ?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
poppy_morenito said:

Well yes but if I put some hotties on the hood it can't hurt for sure ...lol..

Illusive we have to catch up soon.. BTW do recognize my car now ?
Thats tru.. Hey when we go to take the pics at the beach lets find some chicks to lay naked on our cars! LoL Yea I recognize your car, I havent seen you around but we do gotta catch up!! lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts