Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on a Japanese Yahoo auction. I can somewhat read Japanese but they guys did not go into what that extra bit is for other than it is super better. Anyone have a clue?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess it is just another mounting point for super better reasons. :)

I have been thinking about getting a WHP11 FSTB but I do not think that it will work on a 99 (more likely to work on 00+).

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sweet Mark, learn something new every day. Thanks.

[Due to the high forces exerted against the bulkhead under braking, a master cylinder stopper bolts-up to the end of the master cylinder and vastly reduces unwanted bulkhead flex when the brakes are applied which in turn leads to a better brake feel.]

·
Registered
493 Posts
markbuts3 said:
Oh and thanks for the pic =)
I want to add one to my bar eventually and that gives me an idea of how it mounts ;)

I have been working on a simple design for a piece like this using readily available materials. I had one on my S13 and Z32, and I must say it sure made a difference in pedal feel... which is damn suprising.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ak1m0to said:
well, if you can find one for my 00 G20, it would be greatly appreciated. :)
Step 1 Go to Rinkya
Step 2 click "Automotive"
Step 3 type in プリメーラ タワーバー which is Primera Tower Bar (copy and paste)
Step 4 Find one for a good price 5,000 to 10,000 yen ($40 to $80) and in good shape.
Step 5 set up account with Rinkya to work as a middle man for just about all Japanese sellers will not deal with US buyers. Getting it to the US should add somewhere between $100 to $200 (they will tell you).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts