Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most current Bangle-Bum drivers care only about bluetooth-enabled cupholders and iDrive nowadays, but THIS is where they earned their chops (among other racing victories)...http://youtube.com/watch?v=NE-V3TaNGss
Enjoy!

PS - Watch the pavement striping to see how a good Limited Slip Diff works. ;)

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
that is some badass driving. i mean, i have goosebumps.

holy effing poopsicles, batman.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
thats some hardcore driving right there. Man that guy can drive! He got some hangtime and scraped the floor hehe. Those curvy roads are temting to drive. Makes me want to go drive on muholland drive, laurel canyon blvd, and woodman avenue in the santa monica mountains.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
818_'99G20 said:
thats some hardcore driving right there. Man that guy can drive! He got some hangtime and scraped the floor hehe. Those curvy roads are temting to drive. Makes me want to go drive on muholland drive, laurel canyon blvd, and woodman avenue in the santa monica mountains.

Topanga Canyon.... less traffic!

Demon

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
blah, seeing the comments, i really wanna watch this..... but sadly i cant because youtube is down for scheduled maintainence <sigh>. guess ill wait till tomorrow heh

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
StangG20 said:
blah, seeing the comments, i really wanna watch this..... but sadly i cant because youtube is down for scheduled maintainence <sigh>. guess ill wait till tomorrow heh
fuck, I feel ya on that one. boooooooooooooo :-\

·
Registered
590 Posts
YouTube is up now! I just watched it! Man that is some great driving! I wonder if they do a dry run before the competition. That guy is insane. Don't most of them have a navigator with them?! Awesome!!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
that was...wow...

·
USPSA M/Pro
5,128 Posts
818_'99G20 said:
i went on mulholland drive in the nova. i got to the top then shut the engine off. it was wierd being in the car and actually hearing the tires roll against the road. :cheeky:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts