Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just got two front Recaros and i wasnt sure if if install them my SRS light will go on, cause this car has side airbags. If it does is there any way to no make it come on??

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
probably because you have air bags in the side of the seat

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Pull the bulb out. You don't have the airbags anymore *really, they're in the seats in the P11?* so no need for that light, I guess.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
FF Drifter Pull the bulb out. You don't have the airbags anymore *really, they're in the seats in the P11?* so no need for that light, I guess.
You still have airbags just not in your seat.

g20rule Is there any way to make the light dont come on
There is probably a way to add a resistor or some thing to the wires but I couldn't tell ya how. That may also screw up the other airbags.

Why would you want to take the seats and put in recarros. If you don't have leather you could probably get a whole leather interior used for the price of the recaros. just my opinion.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the leather package and things,but i want my car to look more like a showcar. I want to enter it in shows in the future. And also I want to redo the interior to match the seats. Well i guess i'll have to figure it out or something. When im done i might post some pics for u guys to cheack out. Thanks for the help.:lol:

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
It sounds like you wasted your money already by getting the leather just to take it out. I would stick with the leather. Just my opinion

1 - 7 of 7 Posts