Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was taking a close look at the nissan sunny gti-r and the front end seems suspicously similar to the p10's front end. i was just wondering if the hood or front bumper would swap over with out any mods needed. if any one has any info on if it works and were i could get the parts that would be awesome.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I wouldn't hold your breath. You'd probably be the first person to do it....I haven't heard of anyone doing this.

·
Registered
343 Posts
hmm

[email protected] had a look and it looks pretty similar... being the same shape n all. I was actually thinking of trying the almera GTI bumper (replaced the sunny in the uk with the launch of the P11 primera model) on my primera........

One thing tho, Dont put the bonnet grill thing on, I really think its far to over the top and would kill the smooth lines of your G.

I imagine that you will need to do some cutting but no more than what some of the others have done....... if you pull it off it will definately be one of a kind!!

Cheers
Kev

·
Registered
343 Posts
heh..

just one other thing, if you are looking for spares n stuff you might want to try DP Motor sports in the uk if you get stuck, Thats where I'm hoping to get my GTI-R engine transplant done next year.

http://www.dpmotorsport.com/

Hope this helps

Kev

1 - 5 of 5 Posts