1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
978 Posts
It says it will fit a 00 P11, and as far as I know, all P11's are the same in the US...so yes, it looks like it will fit.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
looks a bit tall.... i wouldnt risk it at that price. it looks pretty cheap to me :/

if you want, ill be selling my rear strut brace that looks like that one because im getting the carbing one from the group buy. ill let you take it for 20 bucks plus shipping.
granted its not a front strut, ive heard getting a front strut can be more bad than good...

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
yea thats way too $$$

you can buy a 95-99 maxima front strut bar(that u must shorten a bit) and a 200sx rear strut bar for that price.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
2000 G-Twenty-T said:
looks a bit tall.... i wouldnt risk it at that price. it looks pretty cheap to me :/

if you want, ill be selling my rear strut brace that looks like that one because im getting the carbing one from the group buy. ill let you take it for 20 bucks plus shipping.
granted its not a front strut, ive heard getting a front strut can be more bad than good...
What did you hear bad about a FSTB Ryan? I'm curious. D

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
if you want eBay strut bars for the P11, you need a Mamima FSTB (not sure of year, but bar needs to be shortened), and 95-99 Sentra RSTB. for the FSTB, the brackets will mount up perfectly.

edit: ChickenWing beat me to it.

davew7 said:
What did you hear bad about a FSTB Ryan? I'm curious. D
he's just saying that because he doens't have one. :x

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
im not quite sure how more flex in a suspension would be a good thing.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2000 G-Twenty-T said:

So your rstb for $20 bucks ehhhh. Sounds good to me. What kind is it?

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
P11Gdub said:
if you want eBay strut bars for the P11, you need a Mamima FSTB (not sure of year, but bar needs to be shortened), and 95-99 Sentra RSTB. for the FSTB, the brackets will mount up perfectly.

edit: ChickenWing beat me to it.

he's just saying that because he doens't have one. :x

So your saying a 95-99 sentra rstb fit the front of my p11 . Wow my mind never seems to stop getiing boggled. Thanks for the tip i will search though. As for the maxima bar how hard is it to mod it and is it worth the time?

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
tealturboser said:
well with just a fstb you are inducing more understeer which we dont need on a fwd car
exactly what i heard... although i cant back it up. some people like it =)

P11jdnkola27 said:
So your rstb for $20 bucks ehhhh. Sounds good to me. What kind is it?
its just an ebay one, looks a lot like the one you posted up, only for the rear.
gotta wait till i get the carbing one though!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
P11jdnkola27 said:
So your saying a 95-99 sentra rstb fit the front of my p11 . Wow my mind never seems to stop getiing boggled. Thanks for the tip i will search though. As for the maxima bar how hard is it to mod it and is it worth the time?
First off this is all in the suspension FAQ.

FRONT of p11 ... 95-99 MAXIMA front strut bar.
REAR of p11 ... sentra or 200sx rear strut bar.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
P11jdnkola27 said:
nope. the Sentra RSTB on the rear, and the Maxima FSTB on the front.
ChickenWing said:
you can buy a 95-99 maxima front strut bar(that u must shorten a bit) and a 200sx rear strut bar for that price.
here's the how to for modding the Maxima FTSB. seems fairly simple.
http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6802&highlight=maxima+strut+bar

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
tealturboser said:
well with just a fstb you are inducing more understeer which we dont need on a fwd car
2000 G-Twenty-T said:
exactly what i heard... although i cant back it up. some people like it =)
Oh, okay.
I've got teh Stillen in the back and should have teh Stillen in the front next week. :smile:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
tealturboser said:
All depends on your driving preference and the rest of your suspension setup too...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts