Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yikes! My local stealership wants 200 bucks for a driver's window amp assy, and none of the usual online parts suppliers (partsgeek, etc.) seem to have them. No dice at any of the local boneyards, either. Any suggestions? I hate being porked by dealers.

·
Pining for "DMSentra"
5,559 Posts
drivers door for p10? fix it. seriously. It's a simple solder job of one joint that's visible when you pull the cover off. One corner of the board, I think it's the corner towards the door and towards the front of the car when it's installed, there will be a spot that looks bad. That's the joint that needs resoldered.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was my original plan, based on what I had learned after researching the subject in this forum. Unfortunately, I dropped the circuit board and somehow managed to step on the f*****g thing while stumbling around in my half-dark garage looking for it. At any rate, I need a new one, and I don't want to fork over $200, if I can possibly avoid it. Anyone?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.