Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its like freezing outside and just picked up my gf. I was hearing wind noise so I rolled down the window and back up again. This time it didn't even make it up. So I am assuming the window regulator is failing? Seems premature it's only been like 4 years. After a couple of up and downs.. and a lil bit of a pull, it closed. Anyone else had this problem? Maybe I should llube it up! :) What you guys think?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
on my g, sometimes it gets off track of the plastic seal thing. when it gets off track it wont go all the way up. im not sure how it is on the p11s but its worth a look.

·
Registered
504 Posts
If the window eventually goes up and stays up the regulator is not broken. It sounds more like a weak window motor. You could help the motor by reducing the friction required to move the window. Use a spray silicone lubricant (found at auto parts store) to lube the window track. That'll at least reduce the friction and may be a good enough fix. When the weather warms up again you probably won't have this problem. Rain and cold tend to cause power window problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts