Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some good windshield wiper blades I can get that will not leave water behind after it passes over the window. Let me know of some brands if you had to get some new ones, that is.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Well I think that as a general statement; any new wiper blades won't leave water behind on the windshield after passing over them. If they do, they're probably not new.

I got new wipers about a month ago at the local Pep Boys. They had some Bosch ones ($$$) and some kinda generic ones, but I don't really feel there is much a difference between either ("performance" wipers don't add too much HP, I think) so I just got the cheapie ones, half the price of the Bosch ones.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FF Drifter said:
Well I think that as a general statement; any new wiper blades won't leave water behind on the windshield after passing over them. If they do, they're probably not new.
That's my point. I got some at walmart and them shits ain't working as well as they should. Probably going with Bosche. I think PIAA has made some too or something.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
PIAA makes some, but they're pretty $$$. They got some crazy "super duper silicone twin action" goin' though. I'm sure that really lays down the hps.

·
Registered
139 Posts
There was a recent test of wipers in a UK car magazine and Trico (forget the number) and Champion X45 came out top.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts