Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does ANY1 know where I can get this wing--any ideas and info can help

http://www.g20style.com/images/primera7.jpg

I have been going crazy online trying to find one -like it- but either they dont have one for my Sentra trunk that fits or the style of the wing isnt the same.. :-\

Im going to get painted soon so I need this wing on my car by the middle of this month!!!!!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
That's the Nismo Spoiler. You'd have to import it from Japan, and I think you would have to pay anywhere near $800 USD give or take, excluding shipping.

Luke @ digitalracer.com is your man. Don't bother him though if you're not serious about the spoiler.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DAMN I knew about the NIsmo wing. I saw it online for like $6 and change...thers no way I would spend that much for a wing--I just know there has to be some look-alikes out there..sum where

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Actually thats a GTR spoiler(theres a lot of GTR spoilers thats just one style) i want something like that too but not as big. They have those all over the speedshops around here, al the eclipses have them. They go for $300 at the most with the light.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah that one is a little bigger than I llike but thats def, the style IM looking for...

Domiken I havent even checked the shops around here yet--Ill prob. do that on Sat.--U got any suggestions of where to go...

I know they have more simple versions--I just gotta get 1 that would fit...

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Well they are universal, all the shops on 441 have them or can order them from a catalogue.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OH yeah thats wut I was thinking--A.Z. or Matrix..I just thought I could get a better deal online UKNOW...

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Those were the exact ones i was talking about, anyways chech spoilerdirect.com they might have good prices on them and importfan.com and other spoiler sites. Check even Ebay

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
oh yeah MP forgot to tell you man that spot iguana by that public up here there was off the hook its a small place but that junk was packed that last night i was there and also this cat that works at the cuircit city on university he has a sentra like 95 with det turbo SSS swap anyway he said if anyone in the area had q's on shops in the area on getting one and install and etc.. just stop by he's in the car audio section at cuircit city short chubby middle eastern looking guy

ok take it easy and good luck with the wing

and domiken yeah did you guys consider busch gardens since you guys got tired of adventure island busch gardens is a bit better then magic kingdom cuz MK is like all for kids

casual

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Bro we were tired of allllllll of them, we just wanted to relax and be KIDZ again. Without the drugs and alcohol...j/k

1 - 13 of 13 Posts