Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I got my spoiler back from the painter. How many screws hold it on? Mine has two threaded holes but I think there should be four. Where did the front holes go? Did you have to drill to get to the threaded part?

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris said:
I have a set of instructions that I can fax your way if you think it will help! I can fax it tomorrow from work (as long as the fax # is within the continental USA anyway -- my long distance code only works for continental USA)
I have the instructions. It is written so it fits all they spoilers they sell so it ends up being so vague it says nothing.

I was looking for someone that already put one on themself to see how they went about it without the WW instructions.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
i have the m3 i dint put it on myself but i was given 6 screws and i talked to the body guy who put it on and showed me how he was gonna put it on. so he put 3 scrwes on mine (eachside that is) 6 total

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
95_g20_P10 said:
so he put 3 scrwes on mine (eachside that is) 6 total
mmm. Mine only has one hole on either side.

Does anyone have one that is new uninstalled that they could take a picture of the underside of the pedestal?

If not I may have to ask J. Rig to install it for me. :)

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
95_g20_P10 said:
mines only 2 weeks old. want me to take pics of the underside inside the trunk?
Well I was trying to see where the holes are supposed to be. I think the previous owner must of filled them in or just painted over them. If I could figure out where they are supost of be I might try to find them. If they are buried, somehow dig them out enough to use them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts