Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got bored and used a work tool to help us out here...its all the wires you would need to hook up an alarm etc... PLEASE test your wires before soldering or taping to make sure my guide is correct. I have 91-92 sentra and nx done, 93-94 sentra and nx done 95-98 sentra and 200sx done, and 91-96 p10 g20 done...waiting on p11 cause im tired, any other cars let me know, i can virtualy get any of these same wiring info for almost any car out there, usdm, euro, jdm etc...this might make a good sticky i dunno...

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Thanks for posting those :)

Didn't someone recently post access details to a site that listed this info for all vehicles ??

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Thanks!!!! :bowdown:

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
your the man for posting this up. i wanna switch my remote starter/alarm from my nice p10 to the winter beater but only use the remote start function so this should help me out. thanks!!

also should be of help when i install a new alarm in the nice p10 because they did a crappy job before.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yah i was intimidated when i started my job as a mobile installer, im yet to do an alarm on my own, but really with the site i got this info from, its cake...info is key to any install of any nature

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
yeh i was definitely dreading looking through wiring diagrams for hours

1 - 8 of 8 Posts