Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a set of fog lights for my g20 base on ebay but they didnt come with a fog light switch. i was wondering how to wire them up to turn on when i turned the headlights on, i think i remember seeing a thread about it a while ago but i cant seem to find it. Thanks a lot

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
i wouldn't just wire them to be on everytime the lights are on you need a switch, you can either see if someone here has one, search the salvage yards or buy a plain toggle switch and mount it under the dash (radio shack). if yoou go with option 3 just run a wire to a power wire to one side of the switch from a power sourch and put a inline fuse in it rated slightly more than the lights you bought then run a wire from the other side to the lights and run a wire from a good ground to the other side of the lights

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont really see any downsides to having them come on when my headlights are on. i know theres a thread floating around somewhere where they had the "how to" on how to hook it up. i just cant find it... :/

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
ryan482 said:
i dont really see any downsides to having them come on when my headlights are on. i know theres a thread floating around somewhere where they had the "how to" on how to hook it up. i just cant find it... :/
yeah but with that mod you can still turn them off with the switch, what your saying is you want them to turn on anytime the lights are on. there are times when that much light wont be appropriate

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
trbobrk said:
Just buy a P11 Fog switch assembly, then you don't have to do any wiring.
i wish they exhisted online... if i went to the dealer im sure they'd charge me out the waazooooo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts