Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there are more than 5 G owners in NH we sould start a car club. I have a garage with a lift and so on and so forth in Portsmouth. Let me know.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
I'm not in NH, but over the holidays I go visit my girl's family up in York Maine. I often go down to portsmouth to the stores, and I used to be over at Bav. Auto when I had my BMW. I used to have a P11, so if you ever need help feel free to pm me. I may be heading up there for the thanksgiving vacation, and def. for the christmas vacation so we can try and arrange a small meet then.

Not sure if my project will be ready then, but I'll try my best. If not I'll role up in one of my non G vehicles.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
LOL that makes a possible 2, maybe you should post a thread in the meetings/events section. I'm sure more people will respond there. I remember there was a group of people that lived in the more northern section of the northeast that wanted to meet up.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Edit: reading > me lol.. In Portsmouth! Nice I work in Durham. We should definitely plan a meet or something (seeing as you have access to a lift and such :naughty: )

Mike

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Ugly said:
damn, why cant any SoCal G's, preferably in SD, have a motherfuckin lift hahaha
or in Nor. Cal? where the hell is New Hampshire? :stare:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
lol.. you cali guys.. You have all the hot woman in convertibles what are you all complaining about ;)

P11jdnkola27 said:
ol d thread but i wouldd still like a minimeet
That would be cool. I posted in the other thread but you can reply here if you want.

Mike

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
MikeG said:
lol.. you cali guys.. You have all the hot woman in convertibles what are you all complaining about ;)
the fact that they're in convertables, not in our G20s... kekekeke!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts