Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i bought it on ebay from a guy named ykm. Normally it costs 220 on www.wooddashfactory.com but i got it for only $56. Same quality as the infiniti wood trim. It's exotic burlwood.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
I must admit I was hesitant on the wood dash kit, but you have convinced me otherwise, dude that is sooo sweet!! Couple that with a McIntosh head, wood steering wheel and youll be screaming sophistication..

Was the install pretty hard? It looks really clean.

Second, what type of spoiler is that, the M3?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is the wings west g20 thruster spoiler, i haven't seen many g20s in person with it but i have seen it on some p11s online that have a spoiler like it. Installing the wood dash was a piece of cake, it took about 30 mins, a hair dryer and some patience. My friend has the factory wood in his g20 and the kit i bought for 56 bucks was identical (he has a lighter wood) to his, which he paid a lot more for (he was kinda bitter and didn't want to tell me how much exactly, for some reason).

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i feel kinda ghetto having my portable mp3 player hooked up like that, as you can see in the one picture..... anybody have a different method for hooking that up

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Nice, I have the same wood dash kit except mine is a little darker. BTW, how much did you get your thruster spoiler for and where?

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
The wood dash looks hot. I am kinda ticked you bought that wood dash kit. I was looking to buy that exact one you bought on ebay!!! Did you install it yourself?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I know what you mean about the Mini disk player.... I dont think there is anyway to really make it look great. In the End I bought a JVC Head unit that has both CD and Minidisk in the same head unit with support for a CD/MD multichanger as well as Remote Control. Cost me £350 in the UK so I guess thats about $600-700 in the states..... Well Worth it, everyone who see's it says "WOW, it plays cd's AND minidisk in the same unit? Thats ace". Definately not a Common thing!!!

Kev

·
Registered
664 Posts
Oh man! That's hot. I have to get one. It would just brighten up the interior so nicely.

That's the wing I want!!! Is that the thruster wing?

Nice looking G btw.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yea, I just got the same wooddash kit from the same person he bought it from. Even the same color, some high quality stuff with the 3M sticker in the back. Install is very easy.
1.Clean service
2.Wipe it with some sort of rubbing alcohol(Included)
3.Take a hair dryer and soften the piece up.
4.Fit it right, and then remove the sticker, and stick it on there

Whole process took me 45 min, everything was easy, only thing tough was the dash pieces because those are bigger and curve.

I just did a search on Ebay with G20, and I looked and found 99-02 wood dash trim. The seller is very nice, she got me an AUTO (which I have) after I won an auction for a Manual(cuz no one bid on it and cheaper, also the stock already has a fake piece). If you cant find it that way, search for seller YKM and see if they have it. Or even email them

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh yeah one more thing, has anyone put altezza (aka eurolights) in their g20..... would civic altezzas work, considering how much the rear lights on the civic and g20 look (as much as i hate to admit it)

·
Registered
354 Posts
hey man ..beautiful i was deciding to either pick the wood trim or the aluminum trim but in the end i chose aluminum trim..check it out at my webpage

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get an aluminum trim for my P10? :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts