Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone done this to their tan/brown interior P10? If so, could you post some pics.. i'd like to see it. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
I had it in my old P10 Bergunday exterior .. the wood dash made it look more Richie Rich... everyone thought t was standard ...if you are going for a classy look well worth ....

·
Registered
194 Posts
choices

Are you looking to use the wood trim from a G20 being parted out or a kit to convert the black trim to wood? If it's the latter, there are a number of woods available to choose from to match your interior as best as possible. There are also choices in carbon fiber color/colors.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
hmmm

There must be more than one outfit to do the wood trim because I saw one in at the dealer and it looked really tacky and cheap and an obvious stick on afterthought.. with that impression, I decided it was best left alone...

..I welcome someone here to post some close ups of theirs that looks good and tell us what company and cost!!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I did that to my tan/brown interior

I'll have to admit that it looks a bit "stick on"... Does create a nice accent in the otherwise "plain jane" interior. Bear in mind I just got a close out kit from e-bay for bout' $70. Maybe there are other kits out there with a better fit/look....

·
Registered
65 Posts
i guess a wood trim kit would help a brown/tan interior like mine.....but....no.

check my "redesigning the interior" post

1 - 8 of 8 Posts