1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Ooo niceEe.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
<--- n00b. nice slug. if it's not a red top, then what is it? Bluebird?

is that a CF hood, too?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
where did you buy and how much? what all did itcomewith, Im looking into a W11 really soon! but it dont coem with ecu or IC or pipeing(stock stuff) and Im not shure about harness. thanks nelson

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LuciferBlkG20 said:
where did you buy and how much? what all did itcomewith, Im looking into a W11 really soon! but it dont coem with ecu or IC or pipeing(stock stuff) and Im not shure about harness. thanks nelson
Japan Direct Motorsports...ebay. It was $1095 +$200 shipping. I was a little wary at first, because they had it listed as a U12/U13 that "came stock in the Primera". :zoinks: But I called and they seemed to not be total idiots, just a bit confused about it, as they specialize in RWD SR20s.

This didn't come with the ecu or the IC...they did include a bit of the piping, which I thought was cool. I may use some of it and then use a few universal bits and pieces where I need them. They included a cut harness, but I don't need it anyway since I'll be using my stock harness.

kid94_G20_92 said:
nice engine.....congrats!!!

how did you get it off the truck? lol
Thanks! Lift gate ;)

shingouki1 said:
thats a good looking avenir you got there.
Why thank you sir. It's kinda dirty on the outside and the heatshields need to be sanded down and polished or painted. But under the valve cover it's shiny and new. I'm going to check the block out next week and make sure it's all good before the install begins.

ZaRPGfreak said:
NOICE!!

cant wait till its dropped in!
ME NEITHER!! I'm so tired of driving around my 8mpg K5 GMC Jimmy. I'm going broke just filling it up.

hiimj0ne said:
Mike and his amazing CSI skills. :)
Yes, I thought that was pretty impressive from just that tiny corner showing!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Nelson said:
Japan Direct Motorsports...ebay. It was $1095 +$200 shipping.
damn thats cheap!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
dang u werent that excited bout my downpipe lol

nice pick up

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
SICK! Looks clean man

1 - 20 of 45 Posts