Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, some of you may know me (ChickenWing? How are you man?) from altimas.net (later nissanclub.com) as altima8.

Today I picked up a new car, which will now be my baby (the kitted Altima on 19's will be sold, as well as the out-of-commission-kinda 1991 VW GTI) and be running boost before May.

Specs:

2002 5spd Sport Edition
Two-tone (Black and grey) leather/suede interior (mint)
LSD
160,000kms
black
colour-coded sport grille
sport lights
heated seats
climate control thingy
16" oem wheels
Monsoon stereo
rear spoiler
perfect CarFax
couple of scratches on the car....minor ones on each panel (not to the metal)
EDIT: Power sunroof, forgot that one

VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
hey man! long time no heard :p conrats on the new purchase and welcome to the well-built side of nissan :teeth:

so whats goin on with the company?!
comin to grafton this year?

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll put the pic of it from the listing... :p

:D

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ChickenWing said:
hey man! long time no heard :p conrats on the new purchase and welcome to the well-built side of nissan :teeth:

so whats goin on with the company?!
comin to grafton this year?
Thanks! :cool:
company = meh
Grafton = maybe, acutally! Definitely, if the SR swap is all done.

·
Automotive Design Concept
3,522 Posts
looks good, welcome

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
Nice. and welcome to the G20 car club... :)

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the warm welcome.
You guys want nightmares tonight? I almost bought a 2000 VW Passat 1.8T instead of the G. Bahahahahahahaha! Scary yet true.

Nissan all the way, bitches. :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
o2G2o said:
I'll put the pic of it from the listing... :p

:D
:shock:

if i get a p11 thats what i want

thats a nice 1....i love g20 sports :smile:

nice find

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Hey I'm from Altimas.net/Nissanclub.com too!

IONO_1998_GXE, I recongnize altima8, but doubt you'd have noticed my name there.

Another KA turned SR head, heh...

Congrats on getting a g20 though!

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
congrats on the purchase!!! I also have a KH3 Sport. Welcome to the boards man, happy modding =)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Nice find...

If I were to get a P11 it would also have to be that.. black sport mt.

Anyway, you need way more pics than that.... and how much did you pick it up for?

what's the first mod going to be?

Demon

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
black 5 speed sport FTW! nice pickup

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DemonAstroth said:
Nice find...

If I were to get a P11 it would also have to be that.. black sport mt.

Anyway, you need way more pics than that.... and how much did you pick it up for?

what's the first mod going to be?

Demon
Picked it up for $8600CDN, and first mod is going to be Tanabe shocks and RSR springs from a GTI-R (if they fit). Also, as soon as the snow melts my 19's from the Altima will go on until the car is sold (the Altima I mean) and then I will buy some nice 18's or possibly 17's...
By May I hope to be Bluebird swapped and putting about 300hp to the wheels...funded by selling my other cars. I'm already getting the engine for free, and a really nice intercooler for $250. I'll probably go with Hotshot piping for the IC and exhaust (if it fits), 444cc Skyline GT-R injectors (free) and 3" downpipe-back straightpipe.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
o2G2o said:
Picked it up for $8600CDN, and first mod is going to be Tanabe shocks and RSR springs from a GTI-R (if they fit). Also, as soon as the snow melts my 19's from the Altima will go on until the car is sold (the Altima I mean) and then I will buy some nice 18's or possibly 17's...
By May I hope to be Bluebird swapped and putting about 300hp to the wheels...funded by selling my other cars. I'm already getting the engine for free, and a really nice intercooler for $250. I'll probably go with Hotshot piping for the IC and exhaust (if it fits), 444cc Skyline GT-R injectors (free) and 3" downpipe-back straightpipe.

u plannin on running a greddy piggyback with that? congrats on the purchase, i'm looking for a twin of yours in a couple months

1 - 20 of 24 Posts