Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i wrecked my g a few weeks back, and today i had enough money to buy a new car...

its a 90 mustang... or was...

yep, its on fire...
less than an hour after i got it, the brakes went out goin down the highway, and i found out the hard way, the truck up infront of my stopped...
i hit him goin about 60, and totaled both vehicles...
all in all id say it was the worst 600 dollar investment i ever made...

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
holy shit...are you going to file a case against where u bought it from?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
file a case? i bought it off some punk ass kid, the police said the tag was stolen too...

ya everyone is alright, my knees are soar from hittin the dash, but its nothin major

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
damn, that's totally fucked up. are you gonna take any further action (i.e. insurance, etc)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, i had just bought the car today, sunday, and was taking it home, my insurance says there is a 30 day grace period if when i bought the car, since i still have insurance, so hopefully they cover it...

[edit] hey gomd3- isnt it nice knowing your payment for those springs went to such a good investment lol...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh, and as i was leaving the scene, i found a chunk of the cam sprocket, ya, a chunk... i shoulda taken a pic...

·
Registered
188 Posts
tell your insurance carrier to "subrogate" against the person that sold it to you. Hopefully you have comp/collision coverage and not just liability.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts