Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched but couldn't find any information...

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Get a 'Progress' RSB spec'd for the 95-99 Maxima. Fit's like a glove on P11's. I know I installed my almost 2 months ago! And a short while after that, Loek installed one on his P11 too! BTW, I spoke with the guy I bought mine from, and he'd be up with me setting up a group buy for these. And he's offer a great price too! However, I misplaced the the sheet I wrote it all down on. Either I find it or I will just call him again. The best part, people can pay him direct. I don't need o be the middle man for the $$. I'll keep you posted!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Outta curiosity, how much?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Which one?

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Are we talking about rear STRUT bars here of rear SWAY bars ? Can't figure it out from the first post... Lou refers to a sway bar. Progress and Addco ones will fit P11 just fine.

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Yeah, it does not look like a Stillen. You got a used Progress or Addco bar.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Ok, I feel stupid now. Dave, glad I didnt accept your offer now huh!!! I should've just sold it to you. At least I'd have a pic of Stacey!!! :p

That lying sack of shit. Anything related to the G, I need to do sober. Oh well, you live and learn. At least I have a sway bar now :-\ He's getting a negative feedback. Pinche joto.

well at least we know that the progress and addco sway bars bolt right on.

·
Registered
843 Posts
a progress rear sway barwill from a 95-03 maxima will fit on the p11 g20 without a problem. If you are looking for one check the group deal section of maxima.org. That is where I bought one for my maxima and my p11 g20.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
But does anyone know if the REAR SWAY BAR will fit? Specifically the Nismo or Eibach for the B15 Sentra's?

Just looking into thickness and whatnot to see what options there are.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts