• Yes, I would pay $35

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happen to know someone who is a 10+ year master mechanic for Infiniti and knows P10 G20s inside out and upside down. He was talking about writting a tutorial on all the most common problems with P10s and what to do to fix it. Compiling this data would take him a few weeks of his free time (evenings and weekends as time permits). Anyway, I suggested asking around first if there would be an interest before dedicating so much time to a project. So my question is, if he does this, would you be willing to buy the guide? How much would you be willing to pay? My guess is that he would want somewhere between $15 and $35 depending on how many he could sell. (If only 4 people wanted them, I'm not sure he'd bother to do it.....) ....so what is the interest level out there and how much would you be willing to pay?

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Even though it's good idea.....

Eventually those who don't buy his tutorial will end up with photo copies of only the pages they need, complients of the few forum members that have the tutorial. And no matter what you do, the new members will always ask the same old questions about the P10.(I guarantee you'll even have some newbies ask you if the tutorial itself is a good investment.:rolleyes: :confused: )
My .02

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would steer clear of compiling that paper, people could get that info anywhere, like the internet, this site in particular, dealerships, friends. you get that idea. However, it was a good notion.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Sorry no offence but you could probably just get this info from your FSM or from some of the more knowledgeable P10 and SE-R members of this forum and the SE-R main list.

He can write up some articles and donate them to g20.net however. ;) Good experience if he ever wants to get 'published'.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o.k. thanks

he has decided to drop the idea... but has stated that if anyone in the Chicagoland area needs work done and doesn't want to pay dealer prices, let me know and I'll pass on the contact info! thanks everyone!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts