Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this thread will probably be moved....but I figured that everyone likes to see wrecked cars, so...... WWW.WreckedExotics.COM They have pictures of a whole bunch of expensive wrecked cars. Among them are a few M5s, and a couple Skylines too. I think i may have seen a G20/Primera in there too ;) ;) . www.wreckedexotics.com Have fun.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I thought there were only 10 McClaren F1s in the world or something. I guess there's only 7 now.....

·
Registered
146 Posts
It looks like everyone who owns a NSX wrecks it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
i was in such a good mood until i saw my absolute favorite cars (F1, F50, CLK GTR) crushed to bits. how depressing. but i suppose the point is (and has been my opinion for a long time)- just because you can afford a $1 Million car doesn't mean you can drive one.

·
Registered
201 Posts
side note- the mercedes CLK GTR could not be bought. if some joe shmow w/ a million bucks wanted to buy one, mercedes would say get lost. they had to choose you.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Man the way those people must have felt at impact. They must have been like shiiiiiiiiit. Then they were like wow i'm alive then they thought about the car and started puking. Man that would suck.

·
Registered
429 Posts
is this

the mercedes CLK GTR could not be bought. if some joe shmow w/ a million bucks wanted to buy one
Is that the car they only make 2 a year one for the President and one for the Vice President of Mercedes???

EDIT: Just looked at the pics it's probably not the car, I belive the car I speak of is called the 800 class or soemthing like that...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Which one? What's the pic # (says above the pic). The link takes you to the main index of pics, they're not individually linkable.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Theres only 7 F1s in the US...dont know if those were from the US tho...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts