Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...i really need a set of these...my ride is way too bouncy having almost no suspension travel with my Tein S-Tech/AGX combo. If someone could help me out and sell me a set, AND have them by the end of next week, it would be extremely appreciated. Please post here and/or PM me.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm gonna take the risk...I need more suspension travel and I'll figure something out to modify my car to fit them right =)

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will man thanks =)

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bumpity...

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
jasezero said:
I'm gonna take the risk...I need more suspension travel and I'll figure something out to modify my car to fit them right =)
could always lift your hood in the back with spacers. that should give you enough room for the agx. like the old school muscle cars, and like some hondas.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll make 'em fit if i have to...but you got a set of mounts for me bro? cause that would be sweet...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
That's my exact suspension set up:

AGX's with Tein S-Techs, Koni bumpstops and mep mounts.

The reason why it is not recommended is because of the fitting of the struts with the hood. They will prop too high for the hood. All that this causes though, is 2 slight "nipples" in the hood that are barely noticeable. I think for the ride quality is a very small price to pay.

What kind of wheels/tires do you have? I went back to 14's from 17's and that made even a better difference.

Demon

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm on stock bumpstops and 14's on the front right now...thats why i need the mounts =P

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There are only like 6 threads if that poking out the top of the strut towers =P

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Plus with the AGX's that's where you make the adjustments from, so it would be kind of difficult to make another wedge to be able to turn the inside of it.

Demon

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So does anyone have a set for me? I will pay you at least what you paid for them...

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump....please someone sell them to me!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I wouldn't give you mine for double what I paid for them. But I think that you will find someone that decides to get rid of their G, or goes back to stock, or something else. Have patience.

Won't Mep have some too?

Demon

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Mitch has run into issues with the place he was fabricating them at.
He had to refund me the money for a set of front ones. :(

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
2000 G-Twenty-T said:
why not take a saw and hack off the top like 6 threads? if its that small it cant hurt to get rid of them..
Thats what I did to my AGX's. No problems since. Although I can still adjust my suspension, it doesnt have the sweet sticker anymore. I must manually add the adjustment screw when adjusting the fronts.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I might resort to that soon...but i would prefer if i could get a set of mep mounts first. =)

·
Registered
142 Posts
me, too

I want some 1" P10 mep mounts, too. Anybody that's got a pair to sell, PM me.

Hopefully mep can sort out the fabrication for these, because I'm sure there are lots of forum members who'd like to buy them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts