Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ideally a gold/tan one to avoid having to paint it but will settle for other colors if that's what you've got :)

I am in New York City, zip 11215. Provide price either shipped there, or for just the part if we can meet somewhere.

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
haha, what do you mean?
A member named Dema passed away this year and your name is pronounced the same way.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

·
Registered
528 Posts
are you looking for one in perfect condition, i have a tev I'm going to put on so ill sell my original (kr4 silver)but has some scratches and scuffs and on tab on the pass side broke. but you can relocate the hole to make it work.

·
G hoarder
2,322 Posts
i could probably deliver for the cost of fuel roughly 2 tanks. im sure i could find something to do in NY to make the road trip worth my time. anything to get out of the house, my mother in law and wife are driving me f$%#in nuts.

i think i paid almost $90 for greyhound shipping when i bought it. i doubt i will ever pay to have my p11 painted so i will probably never install the bumper.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@tgxlayzie I don't mind some minor scuffs and scratches since I have to repaint anyway, but I would rather not buy one with a broken tab. Thanks!

@Greenless, you have one in good/decent shape with intact tabs? If you're interest in selling it I would be interested in buying it :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
@roblop04 if you found one that is already in gold in good condition at a junkyard I would gladly pay you to grab and ship it (I see that you're in Miami). Let me know please, thank you!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.