Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like a wheel shop? I went to the Auto zone here and the guy said they had to be ordered.
I told him if I was gonna do any ordering I would just buy off ebay.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
our local AP store has one down here... i guess i can ship you a set with the headlight and corners :p

btw, i didnt get to send the headlight last week. i will soon

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm, I wonder if that would cut it. I need at least the 2 for the P10. The snow tires I have are rubbing on the spring perch, mep recommended some spacers as opposed to getting diff tires all together. I figured I would use the other 2 on teh P11 just to line up the rear wheel a bit better with the fender.
What are you looking to get Kahren? pm me with the details. D

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
the rears on the p11 will not be affected by 3mm

youd need lug extensions to even come close. theres about 2 inches between the wheel and well. i looked into it... even a 1/2 inch spacer wouldnt make a noticeable difference

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are the ones I ran during the winter on the P11 last year.
195/65R/15. They're fine on that one but on the P10 it's a whole diff story.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Hmmm, sorry to tell you man but this was my problem also. I have a set of 195/65/15 on the P11 stockies, which I tried fitting on the P10. Even with 6mm spacers (2 on each wheel) the tire still hit the perch...and also there was barely any thread left for the nut to go on since the wheel was pushed forward so much. You can't use those tires.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MTHR FFF.....
Thats a real bummer. I'm running 2 up front on it and the spring/summer set in the rear for now. I have another set in the garage, 205/60R/15 mounted on steelies. I picked that whole set up for $20 bucks from some lady that was moving to Florida, she ran em on her Acura for 1 season. I bet I could trade someone locally for a set that will work. Thanks anyway Kahren.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
I was going to go with 195/55/15 winter tires, but I just got winter tires for the stockie 14's for the p10. The 195/55/15 will fit the P10

1 - 17 of 17 Posts