Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a 91 or 92 intake cam. if you have one please PM me.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
my engine is being stripped out as we speak, i can have both intake and exhaust cams to you as soon as i get my car back they have about 160k miles on them so let me check them out when i get them back to see what condition they're in.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tdog551 said:
my engine is being stripped out as we speak, i can have both intake and exhaust cams to you as soon as i get my car back they have about 160k miles on them so let me check them out when i get them back to see what condition they're in.
aight man let me know. im only realy interested in the intake cam. the exhaust cam offers no power gain. 160k miles is high but the cams should be intact. let me kno

·
Old Man Brian
7,565 Posts
Speaking on the 91 intake cam. Anyone know where I can purchase a "NEW" one? I had a website that I remember had them for just over $100.

Anyone???

Thanks...

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
i should be getting the car back in about a week and a half so i'll let you know them, thanks

·
Registered
490 Posts
I need '91 or '92 Intake and Exhaust cams. Please contact me if you have them available or know where I can find them, or some comparable set, like Tomei 143041.

·
Old Man Brian
7,565 Posts
This thread is from 2003...!
Some of you guys weren't even BORN yet. LOL
lmao

1 - 8 of 8 Posts