Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I need the front seatbelts out of a 93.5 with manual seatbelts. I also need the a-pillers and b-pillers, the colors of the pillers dont matter much. but the seatbelts would have to be black. THanks! PM me or email at [email protected] I have good feedback as a buyer and seller on here and sr20forums and ebay. ebay ID: gotmoney321
I may also want to trade p11T rear seats for p10T rear seats. they are out of a 01 T and are black leather. But thats a maybe. :lick:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Hmm You might have trouble finding black seat belts. I have a 95 p10 touring model and it has the black leather interior. I noticed the seat belts are a dark bluish.. almost Greyish color. I would have thought they were black but they are not.

Weird thing is my last p10 t also had the same color seat belts. I thought the previous car had the belts replaced though because it had a salvage title but after finding out my new p10 had the same color belts I'd imagine that is how they came from the factory.

Not that this really helps you at all.. I just thought I would mention it.

Mike

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mike Gosselin said:
Hmm You might have trouble finding black seat belts. I have a 95 p10 touring model and it has the black leather interior. I noticed the seat belts are a dark bluish.. almost Greyish color. I would have thought they were black but they are not.

Weird thing is my last p10 t also had the same color seat belts. I thought the previous car had the belts replaced though because it had a salvage title but after finding out my new p10 had the same color belts I'd imagine that is how they came from the factory.

Not that this really helps you at all.. I just thought I would mention it.

Mike
Thats fine, As long ther not brown.... I want dark ones... even if its like a blueish black whatever. thanks for the tip

1 - 8 of 8 Posts