Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so very sad story... it begins with.... i own an 89 rx7 convertable, and i broke the transmission for the 4th time. so this time im going to fix it right. while it is down i decided to buy a 93 g20 that doesnt look that great, but it has a j spec (i think from what the previous owner said) sr20 in it. the valve cover says nissan. anyway i love the car and it handles extremely well for the kind of car that it is. to bad its an auto.

now to the bad part. this past weekend i had parked the car while i went into a club to have some fun and dance. well i cant lock the car cuz the drivers lock was damaged when someone tried to break in before i owned it. well i figured its ugly why would someone try to steal a crappy pioneer radio out of an ugly car. well i was wrong... the center console was ripped out and they stole the radio and broke the plastic that covers all that on the dash. while they were ripping it out they tore the wires for the defrost and hazards so now i have no turn signals. oh and they also stole my bottle of dolce and gabana i can in the arm rest...

now to the parts, if you have read this far are....

Center plasic piece that surrounds radio and climate controls.
Hazard and defrost buttons with plugs.
if you want to throw in a free after market or stock radio that would be great too.

1993 Infiniti G20.

Thanks to all in advance. you can email me at [email protected].
i dont check this site that much cuz i work too much.

·
Registered
656 Posts
That totally sucks. I have the same problem (with the lock) but haven't had the pleasure of someone dumping in my seat yet. That being said.....

I have a stock radio you can have for free. Just pay shipping. You can rock your friends with the sweet tape deck. They will be impressed. No, really.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts