Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the subject says, I'm in need of a G20 ECU. If anyone has one or knows of someone who has one for sale, please let me know. This is my first post on this forum but I often post on the SR20 forums and I'm a member of SERCA. I probably know some of you folks. Please do not hesitate out of fear that I will rip you off. Thanks for your help.

Martin
[email protected]

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I'm looking for the same thing as I type this, I found a few on car-parts.com . you don't know if there is any year that won't set of an engine light.

·
Registered
382 Posts
all i got so say is dont get one from a junkyard, i got one form eurasian autoparts something like that but anyways they claimed it was for a manual and manual was clearly written on the top of it but jwt gave me a call few days ago telling me i sent them a automatic ecu. but jwt being the nice guys they are put another chip in it so it wasnt so much of a hassal. sorry if this didnt stick to the subject but i just had a story to tell.

matt

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the tip.

As far as the MIL light, there is no way to avoid it, unless you re-wire a few things. Mainly one of the gas tank sensors(both at the tank and in the engine compartment) and you have to get a new rear O2 sensor. I'm not 100% clear on the procedure, but I'll tackle that problem when i get to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts