Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wtb AIV pipe/ "egr pipe?"

I am looking for the pipe that goes from the front of the exhaust manifold to the egr on the front of the engine. I think its called the AIV pipe. If not used with non stripped threads then point me in the direction of a new one. It is for my 91 g20. PM me if you have one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there any way I can make sure its the tube coming out near the bottom of the manifold instead of the one that comes out of the top right side. Are they both called egr pipes or is the top one called something else?

I see a epr passage. Is that different?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
neither of those.
it is the copper or brass tube that comes off of the front of the exhaust manifold and then goes into a rubber hose to some egr stuff above the manifold.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually sorry guys... the pipe comes out of the top of the downpipe and goes into the rubber hose on the egr. Wish I had something to take a picture of.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mike Gosselin said:
Is it pictured below?

Mike
Follow the word cam down and you will see 2 hoses behind the radiator support. The bottom one attaches to a metal tube that goes into the top of the downpipe. I need that metal pipe.
I dont have one or I'd take a picture of it.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I know what he is talking about.. I'll try to look up a part number for you in FAST.

Edit:
OK I just checked it out. The metal pipe is called the "PAIR Pipe" it is part of the secondary air system. Part number for it is: 14821-64Y06-

Also the fitted rubber hose for the top of it is part number: 14861-64Y01- It is labeled simply as "Hose-Air"

This is the FAST Illustration. PAIR pipe is highlighted in red:

Hope this helps you find the part.

Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts