Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a p11 drivers headlight ASAP. some how my project headlight got a huge un-removeable burn in the middle of the lense. It's amazing because it wasn't there saturday, but it's there today and no one touched it in between.

I'll take blurry or scratched as long as it's not cracked.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
check in the Forsale section, there is a 99 white p11 partout.. granted its a bit shady for my tastes.. but your in LI and might be worth it to swing by and check it out.

·
Registered
636 Posts
mark

my bad i sent u a pm regarding about the headlights im sellin. i click on the wrong person to pm.. haha. man i heard u moving to arizona. man taht a mission to drive there. good luck man with the road trip. wen u leaving.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Eric, are you just looking for a replacement lense? If so I might have one laying around.

Edit: Put this in the WTB section, I thought you are selling your lights when I first saw the thread's title :smile:

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lay2ie said:
Eric, are you just looking for a replacement lense? If so I might have one laying around.

Edit: Put this in the WTB section, I thought you are selling your lights when I first saw the thread's title :smile:
yeah I really just want the lense. I put it here because there is not enough traffic in the wanted sections and I need it right away to complete my project. let me know a price

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lay2ie said:
Let me go home tonight and see if I can find it first. It should be cheap.
cool that's my favorite price. let me know I need it yesterday :(

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lay2ie said:
i couldn't find it, might have thrown it away when I move last month.
no problem

BUMP to the top, still looking.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump, I'm getting desperate :(

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump. I'll take just about anything for the right price. I need this yesterday so I can finish my project

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
whoever sends one can get a free p11 fog light housing just pm me mailing address and ask for my paypal for shipping

i wanna see the damn project fitted on the car

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
casual said:
whoever sends one can get a free p11 fog light housing just pm me mailing address and ask for my paypal for shipping

i wanna see the damn project fitted on the car
thanks Casual, I need all the help I can get.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I fianlly broke down and bought one from a junk yard. $100 for a headlight with a broken mounting tab :( but I should be getting it tommorro afternoon so I can hopefully put it all together by the weekend. Hey cas do I get the free fog light :)

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
yeah pm me u'r mailing address and just paypal me like 10 bucks [email protected] and i'll send it out i actually got it same way from domiken when i needed one but figuring u prob will do some off the wall project with it anyway..

lata

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
money sent, my address is attached to the payment. I have some foglight plans next ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts